…I have decided to have some this year.
- “Scrambled 01: Melker” should be practically finished by the end of the year, as it’s going to be published during 2018.
- I will do the quarterly goals thing this year.
- I will have the frameworks of a visual novel game finished.
- I need to blog more.
And thus, now on to the first quarterly goals. These goals should be finished by April 2nd, and the results should be posted on that date.
- The first draft of “Scrambled 01: Melker” needs to be finished. (by the end of January, my editor is waiting for it)
- I should have started the first drafts of Kiriya, Gabriel, and Emmett’s novellas.
- The rough plot outline to a visual novel I’m going to be working on needs to be finished.
- I should draw more.
And that’s it for this quarter. I’ll try to come up with a longer list for the next one.
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!